A Word by Edie Bayer
The Lord is speaking! I prophesy over you today, and please take it to heart: Your end is sweeter than your beginning. You have survived the storms of life to get to where you are now, and your next season is so much better than anything you have ever imagined!
The Lord sent me to Job 42 this morning, and immediately started talking. The very first paragraph states that God can do all things, and that NO PLAN of His can be thwarted. Do you hear that? NO PLAN! God has not changed His mind about you! The prophecy will still come to pass.
“I know that You can do all things, and that no thought or purpose of Yours can be restrained or thwarted.” (Job 42:2 AMPC)
There are multiple examples of this throughout the Bible, but God has a purpose by speaking to us through Job in this hour:
- He is loosing you from the fetters and snares that have held you back and held you bound, and He is giving you double for your trouble. “The Lord turned the captivity and restored his fortunes when he prayed for his friends; also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before (v. 10).”
- The prodigals in your family are returning! Not just to you, but to Jesus! These former runaways, backsliders and rebels will fellowship with you and do great exploits for the Kingdom of God. Then all his family who had left him came back and broke bread with him (v. 11);
- God is restoring all your financial losses! You will receive income into your bosom, multiplied, shaken together and pressed down. Showers of blessings will fall upon you. “Every man gave him a piece of money and an earring of gold (v. 11).”
- The Lord is blessing YOUR latter days more than anything that you have seen to date! Pay attention to all these zeros! Get used to seeing them at the end of numbers connected to you! You will be 1000 times more than you are today (see Deuteronomy 1:11)! “And the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning, for he had 14000 sheep, 6000 camels, 1000 yoke of oxen and 1000 female donkeys (v. 12).”
- The storms are over and you have passed the tests! God gave Job 10 more children - seven sons and three daughters (see v. 13). The number 10 by itself confirms completion. The number seven symbolizes perfection: IT IS FINISHED! Totally over! The subtraction and division is over…God is multiplying you now.
Now here is the awesome part: the boys were not named, but the girls were. Not only that, Job gave the girls an inheritance with their brothers. Understand that women were treated as second class citizens then. Considering the way that women were treated, this is amazing! God is obviously speaking …and what He is saying is contained in their names.
Job’s daughters’ names were Jemimah, Keziah and Keren-happuch, “…and in all the land there were no women so fair as the daughters of Job and their father gave them inheritance among their brothers.” (Job 42:15).
Remember that God hides meanings in names. I researched the names of these three girls and what I found was that Job told his life story – and subsequently yours - through them. Don’t forget that Hebrew is read from right to left, so this story would be read from end to beginning, or from the youngest girl’s name to the oldest’s.
His eldest daughter’s name is understood to mean dove; this word is YONA. It has the same root as JONAH. Interestingly, Jemimah, when written in Hebrew, looks like the word for SEA. We all know what happened to Jonah and the sea. He survived the storms by the grace of God and went on to finish the purpose that God had assigned to his life – and so will you.
But wait, there’s more! Keziah, his second daughter’s name, means cassia – a sweet smelling powder scraped off the bark of a tree. It also means to cut off, or THE END.
Keren-happuch, his baby girl’s name, means horn of antimony. Antimony was a black powder used for eye makeup. It also means beautifier, which is why women used it: to be made beautiful.
Putting it all together, God is speaking, and I prophesy: Your end will be more beautiful and sweeter than your beginning! Job told the story of his life in the names of his three daughters. He survived the turmoil and storms and that his end would be more beautiful and a sweeter smelling fragrance than his beginning. God has spoken this over you, too. This IS the story of your life!
Not only that, God gave Job many, many years to enjoy his “new life” (see Job 42:16)! I prophesy the same over you: that you will have many, many years of joy and prosperity in your new, sweeter end.
Happy New You! Here’s to a new vision made more beautiful and fragrant, more sweeter smelling than ever before.
Special Note from From Daily Prophetic Words of God:Can we pray for you? The Bible says to confess your faults to one another and pray for one another that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous person avails much (makes tremendous power available, dynamic in its working). We endeavor to respond to prayers through email ... submit a request for Prayer or a Prophetic Word here.